Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Oh my God!!!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    then we will get along perfectly..*LOL

  2. #12
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just dont understand why a complete stranger would come to a board where he knows nobody and pinpoint people and knock their personalities....It seems to me you were looking for what you got....As for CG giving up the boards I doubt it was because of you....Dont flatter yourself lizzie..*S*

    As for the girls of this board.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    They know where I stand on it.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now if I could just get them to swing those doors for me.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it's not flattery. One of her last posts lead me to believe it might be my fault. Something about, "people not knowing how to have fun...."

    And heidi, since you claim to know alot about being a bitch. I've heard people call a man or women a bitch before. But, no one ever calls a girl an asshole. They have asses too??? (I'm not calling you an asshole right now, just asking a "?") I think if I didn't telling you that, you would think I'm attacking you again.

    And I just sometime rub people the wrong way. I don't mean too, but I really hate kissing people's asses.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you're not a girl are you...You're a young punk who feels the need to attack people he dont know.....and I never felt you were attacking me btw....if I felt that I wouldnt of been so nice to you...*S*

    Yanno I wont do this back and forth with you..I dont like you...leave it at that....I just wanted to make that clear in case some might of missed it before...*G*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouch,

    *wonders what heidi is like when she's really mad*

    *shivers*

    It all depends on how you use the word punk. Now, I wash up everyday, wear clean pants, and at least keep my hair outa my face. So, I'm not that kinda punk. But, if you're saying I'm rebeling against message boards. I might be able to see that. However, if i was rebeling, i would just not use a message board...

    I think after all that, I'm gonna need a shovel. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW the reason you don't wanta, "do this back and forth with you" is because you're afraid you might start to like me..... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Blazey, I thought you said heidi is really nice???

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WEll..you already pissed her off..so i dunno now....*LOL*..but keep trying..your cracking me up.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So then this is how she is when she is mad?

    try saying that ten times fast

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers*..I dont think we have seen mad yet [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •